Front Counter Team Member (FULL-TIME)
At Chick-fil-A Garden State Plaza, the Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK MORNINGS MONDAY-SATURDAY.
General Responsibilities: To provide a "remarkable" experience with every guest you come in contact with.
- Closed on Sundays- Chick-fil-A restaurants are always closed on Sundays to give our teams a day of rest
- No Experience Necessary- We will train hard workers who are kind and respectful to help them achieve their goals!
- Scholarship Opportunities and Tuition Discounts- You have the opportunity to earn a yearly scholarship of $2,500 for up to 4 years totaling $10,000!
- Free Food- Each day you work, you are given a stipend for a free Chick-fil-A meal.
- Leadership Opportunities- We love to promote from within. We will work with you to define your goals and determine a place within our company to achieve them.
- Competitive Pay- We offer a competitive pay rate for our industry, with potential for performance raises and bonuses.
- Flexible Scheduling- We will work with you to create a schedule that gives you the ability to balance work and personal life.
- Excellent Place to Work- Our culture is based on encouragement, positivity, service, and trust.
- Greet and serve guests with genuine hospitality, including eye contact, a genuine smile, enthusiastic tone, and with a connection
- Take guest orders on registers and ipads, perform purchase transactions
- Bag and deliver food with accuracy and efficiency; correct any inaccuracies with professionalism and efficiency
- Keep restaurant clean and well stocked behind the counter at the condiment, cup, drink, dessert stations
- Maintain strict adherence to Food Safety procedures and standard
- Set a tone for team work and encourage others to do the same by being positive and kind
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work in fast paced/high volume operation
PAY: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
Chick-fil-A operates one of the largest fast-food chains that specializes in chicken menu items, with more than 2000 restaurants in about 40 states. The chain is popular for its breaded chicken sandwiches and waffle fries, as well as other menu items such as chicken strips and chicken nuggets. The chain was started in 1946 by chairman Truett Cathy; Back then open 24 hours per day he established a policy that all restaurants be closed on Sundays to guarantee family time each week and we continue to honor this today.