At Chick-fil-A Garden State Plaza, the Delivery Driver role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
- Closed on Sundays- Chick-fil-A restaurants are always closed on Sundays to give our teams a day of rest
- No Experience Necessary- We will train hard workers who are kind and respectful to help them achieve their goals!
- Scholarship Opportunities- You have the opportunity to earn a yearly scholarship of $2,500 for up to 4 years totaling $10,000!
- Free Food- Each day you work, you are given a stipend for a free Chick-fil-A meal.
- Leadership Opportunities- We love to promote from within. We will work with you to define your goals and determine a place within our company to achieve them.
- Competitive Pay- We offer a competitive pay rate for our industry, with potential for performance raises and bonuses.
- Flexible Scheduling- We will work with you to create a schedule that gives you the ability to balance work and personal life.
- Excellent Place to Work- Our culture is based on encouragement, positivity, service, and trust.
The responsibility of our Delivery Driver is to pick up and deliver all outside sales orders placed within our location, providing the highest quality food and experience with precision and accuracy.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Provide Second Mile Service, going above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service
- Strive to build great relationships with co-workers, as all positions require teamwork
- Provide guests with the same level of service to what they would receive in the restaurant
- As necessary, quickly and properly work assigned restaurant stations
- Maintain clean working environment
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must have a reliable source of transportation
- Must be available for day time and night time deliveries
- Customer service oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail orientated
- Able to multi-task
- Work well independently and in a team environment