$14+ - Back of House/Kitchen Team Member (FULL TIME)
At Chick-fil-A Garden State Plaza, the Back of House/Kitchen Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary. MUST BE AVAILABLE MONDAY-SATURDAY.
- Closed on Sundays- Chick-fil-A restaurants are always closed on Sundays to give our teams a day of rest
- No Experience Necessary- We will train hard workers who are kind and respectful to help them achieve their goals!
- Scholarship Opportunities- You have the opportunity to earn a yearly scholarship of $2,500 for up to 4 years totaling $10,000!
- Free Food- Each day you work, you are given a stipend for a free Chick-fil-A meal.
- Leadership Opportunities- We love to promote from within. We will work with you to define your goals and determine a place within our company to achieve them.
- Competitive Pay- We offer a competitive pay rate for our industry, with potential for performance raises and bonuses.
- Flexible Scheduling- We will work with you to create a schedule that gives you the ability to balance work and personal life.
- Excellent Place to Work- Our culture is based on encouragement, positivity, service, and trust.
The responsibility of our kitchen staff is to produce the highest quality food with precision and accuracy, continually observing and implementing the proper quality-assurance and food-safety procedures.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Provide Second Mile Service, going above and beyond to ensure excellent customer service
- Strive to build great relationships with co-workers, as all positions require teamwork
- Quickly and properly work assigned kitchen stations
- Keep all food and other stations stocked
- Maintain clean working environment
- Maintain strict adherence to Food Safety procedures and standards
- Follow procedures to ensure Operational Excellence
- Customer service oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to lift 25-50 pounds on a regular basis
- Detail orientated
- Able to multi-task
- Work well independently and in a team environment
- Servant spirit with strong sense of stewardship
PAY: $14.00+/hourly based on experience